Saturday, July 7, 2012

CW Love Letter Row #2

Here is Row # 2....when you look at the block on page 48 you will see there is an error....the orange fabric should go all the way around.....just extent that line.  also....there should be 4 pieces of fabric on the outside edge....it doesn't  show any seam lines.

NOTE: if you are going to cut your small pieces of sashing and add to the right side of your blocks as you complete them....the book said to cut the sashing 2" x 6"....this is incorrect....it should read 2" x 6 1/2".

3 comments:

  1. That is just beautiful, but you need to work on another project so the rest of us can catch up....LOL...I must go sew now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These CWLL blocks are like eating potato chips....I can't stop at one....lol I took some days and prepared block pieces into baggies. Then when I get a few minutes I sit and sew some of these blocks. I do this for about 10 or 20 baggies.....then repeat the process.

    OK Gals..don't forget to post a picture or two of your blocks so we can see what you are all up to. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nancy! Your blocks are looking fabulous! Your very inspiring, keep it up! LOL

    ReplyDelete